? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today's the Day...

I'm in my home state, NC, for spring break--spending time with my family, going to church (2x)-- eating unbelievably great country food! I am truly happy! The only way I could be happier is if my besties were here!

It's days like today that I am truly free-- I feel truly blessed!

Before I go, I will post a gospel playlist:

My Name Victory--Johnathan Nelson

Your Mercy--Blessed

He's Sweet II--Blessed

Go Tell it Mountain--Mahalia Jackson

I Give You Praise--Richard Smallwood

Peace and Blessings

Bumble

1 comments:

gabby:Florida's Finest said...

I happy you are happy B and we will be together in May...we just have to hang in there till then girlie. =-)