? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well it's official...


I am a stalker...lol... I have a Twitter account. http://twitter.com/msbea_musicluva. Yep.

I had prepared to do a religous post, but I lost the paper. You live and learn. LOL.

I read Psalms 89-1o6 while in Bible Study at my brother's former church (trust me, it is beyond complicated), and I learned some powerful things! So I suggest reading those Psalms.


Here's short gospel list--this one gets me through the rough days:




Center of My Joy--Richard Smallwood






Oh My Soul Loves Jesus--Kurt Carr and the Kurt Carr Singers






More Than I Can Bear---and Imagine Me--Kirk Franklin




Peace and Blessings
Bumble

1 comments:

gabby:Florida's Finest said...

On the account of you getting one, I got a twitter again lol. The things I do for the Love of Bea ;) it's www.twitter.com/blogbabygabby

Go read my latest blogs on QUEENIE B. <3 is about you:]