? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

So it's been a while...

Just an update.

I am doing well...working two jobs, about to start class on the 7th of July...what more can a girl ask for?

In recent news, the governor of South Carolina, Mark Sanford, has been caught cheating. I could care less about his personal life, but I do care that he was using my tax dollars to do it...

I mean, I have never been to Argentina, but over the last several months he's been, going to see the chick on the side.

I feel sorry for his family. I can't imagine what his wife must be going thorough. Had to stop and think about that one...

Once again, this lessens my faith in marriage...(see previous post)


God has been continually blessing me, and even when it seems rough, God always has my back.

I don't know what else to say. Life seems ritual now. But even in its dullness, I am happy to be alive...

That's it for now.

Peace and Blessings
Bumble

0 comments: