? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Well you don't have to blog everyday right?

Hey all, I hope this blog finds you in good health and strength.


Updates: Lost car in a car accident. Car totaled. Got into my first accident and got my first ticket in the same day. Not going to be happy when I renew my insurance premium.

Started class! Yay, but I have to study soon, so this will be brief.

You ever wonder why life can be so good for others and not for your self, or are we looking at our lives with a magnifying glass and other's life from a bird's eye view?

Recently, I told myself, right after the accident when I was down about not having a car, (which also launched me into the worst depression state that I have ever been in) that no matter how life looks, I am going to be determined to look at my life in a bird's eye view and not a magnifying glass. Now there will be times when I will be required to inspect my life to see if there will be changes that need to be made, and during those times, I will pull out my magnifying glass. But other than that, bird's eye view. What's the point of getting down about something that I can't change immediately. I keep going through the same tests over and over again, because I am so stubborn.

I am so ready to take classes in the fall. More ready to graduate in December. And Super ready to start over in Spring 2010.


Two songs that are important to me when I am feeling a bit down: Lithium-Evanesence and Lonely- Neyo. They are great songs, but if you are super depressed, please don't listen. I don't want you to hurt yourself.


Peace and blessings
BUMBLE!!!!

1 comments:

Lady Kinnks said...

I THANK GOD YOU ARE OKAY. You could have not had a car, and your life. I love the bird eye view...sometimes I find myself worrying about things that are sooo not worrying about. I try and remember, it could always be worst!! BTW-I am horrible about blogging daily, I'm working on it tho.