? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

FIRST DAY OF CLASSES

This day officially begins my day as a super senior. *Sigh* Seriously, I am getting two degrees, and it's taking longer than I anticipated. But it could be a lot worse. I could not have gone to college at all.


I remember when I was in high school, I decided that I didn't want to go to college. I was afraid. Afraid of debt. Afraid of failure. $39,000 dollars and a longer list of shortcomings later, I am okay. I recognized that I will make mistakes. How else will I learn?

I discovered that I am resilient. I can bounce back from anything as long as God gives me health and strength and a sound mind.

Just a random post.

Peace and blessings.
BUMBLE!!!

1 comments:

gabby:Florida's Finest said...

That's the attitude to have girl!! I am glad the first day back went great. Love ya:)