? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wondering Where We Stand....

Have you gone through life wondering where you stand?


Relationships are often complicated. Especially if more than feelings are involved. But what is it about platonic relationships that can be more complicated than physical sometimes?

If you have a scuff with a friend, how long should it last? What determines who's right or who's wrong? What if it is your first major fight? And if you stop speaking, does it mean the friendship was true?

I am a passive and aggressive. I tend to be more patient with strangers than my friends, because I expect more of my friends. But that doesn't mean that I treat the horribly. I am human. I make mistakes.

I love my friends because to me, they are family. I believe that my best friends are put in my life because God put them there for me, and put me in their lives as well.

But I can't help but wonder sometimes where we stand....

1 comments:

gabby:Florida's Finest said...

I have wondered these things too. A lot of times misunderstandings are at the heart of these types of scuffs. Just because you fight or don't speak for awhile it doesn't mean that the person isn't still thinking about you or doesn't love you anymore. A person might not be sure if where to go from here....hence awkward silences. Time heals and will make the right words come easier. The other person might not be ready to talk about it just yet.