? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

So even on the internet, I am irrelevant

If I ever had a shot to the gut, it was the discovery that I am either an butt or weird. Seriously. No one checks on me on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, or on blogger. No one cares about what I type. Not even my friends. That's sad really. Oh well.

I am taking classes in Ethnobotany, Archaeology, Evolution, African Diaspora, Culture, and Spanish. Interesting semester so far. But we shall see.

I guess it's time to evaluate who I am and realize that Jesus is the only true friend anyone can have.

Peace and Blessings
BUMBLE!!!

0 comments: