
I just caught up on the bestie's blog. ( I told you I had no time), and she sent me a shout out. So I will do the same.
Even though she loves pink and cats ( Smile Gabe), she is one of the greatest people in the world! I have no doubt that she will change the world one day. We come from two different worlds, are two completely different people, but we fit together like hands and gloves.
Last year, when I was struggling beyond belief ( I was working 4 jobs while being an undergraduate student), Gabe was there for me, even though I felt like I didn't deserve it.
Even with her anxiety, she listened to me as I told her about how bad things were ( I was completely ready to do the unthinkable). She is more than a friend--always checking up on me, and making sure things are alright....
She is the greatest pink loving girl ever. And I say that as a purple dog lover.
Peace and blessings
Bumble


1 comments:
AWWWW B! you made me tear up:) Thanks a mill girl:) I totally heart you too.
Post a Comment