? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Updates and Blah

Hello all,

I hope all is well with you and your families. It's crunch time for most undergraduates, and as one, I have been uber busy--sometimes I forget to sleep.

I am really happy for two of my best friends who are graduating in a week or so. They are getting their degrees and probably going to wonderful graduate schools...

I have been struggling still--But I am Happy this time. God never puts more on us than we can handle, so I have been taking comfort in that. I no longer worry if I can't pay my bills--no matter what happens, I serve a God who can take care of it all. I am so happy, I don't know what to do with myself. Even when I get down, I pray and I feel all better. Who knew prayer was a cureall? (That last statement was kind of sacrastic because I have been told that my whole life and never listened...)

Well anyway, I have decided to stop listening to mainstream hip-hop/rap. I find myself so disappointed in the quality of songs that are released that I am flabbergasted that they are actually songs--seriously, who approves this stuff?

Underground hip-hop is really where music is. Underground music in general. Its so good, its almost like it's forbidden, which makes it better.

The only music that I will post this time is underground albums by Andre' 3000. Next time, I will not only have more underground music, but Gospel as well. You can Google them and find free downloads (some you may have to sign up for, but for music its worth it right?) and Whole Foods took the longest to find, but it was worth it. I would tell you where to find it, but I forgot. I will tell you one site:
http://tbohiphop.net/ Here you can find all sorts of mixtapes and the get them free, you just have to post to their forums to get the download link.

Andre 3k Mixtapes


Whole Foods
Back to the Future
Three Stacks
Alter Ego

Until then

Peace and Blessings,

Bumble

0 comments: