Hey all,
I have completed school for the semester...
So I have free time right?
Of course not. I am Bumble...a busy bee...
Recently, I have been down in the dumps, because I always have more than I can handle. But I also recently learned to take comfort in God, knowing that all will work out for my good. I have been so worried about bills and paying for summer school--being so wrapped up in myself that I couldn't help others.
Today, I found out that I had more financial aid available than previously I was said to have.
Last week,In Sagas of Communication with University Officials...
Financial Aid Office Lady: Thank you for calling the financial aid office how may I help you?
Me: I was calling to see if I have any aid for the summer?
FAOL: Sure, I can help you with that. Can I have your social security number?
Me:###-##-####
FAOL: Hummm, no I don't see where you have any aid.
Me: None?
FAOL: None.
Me: Thank you.
FAOL: *Click*
Today,I called the Opportunity Scholars Program Coordinator---we have history, we go way back until I was a git ( a young kid). She told me to get my mother to apply for the Plus loan. If she is denied, I could get more financial aid.
Today In Sagas of Communication with University Officials... Last week, I didn't have any available aid...
Financial Aid Office Lady: Thank you for calling the financial aid office how may I help you?
Me: I was calling to see if I have any aid for the summer? I was told that if I got denied for the plus loan, that I could get more money.
FAOL: Long pause. Sure, I can help you with that. Can I have your social security number?
Me:###-##-####
FAOL: Hummm,yep. You have some aid eligiblity.
Me: Really, last week I was told I didn't have any.
FAOL: You have aid.
Me: How much?
FAOL: I can't tell you that. Your lender determines that.
Me: Wow. Well thank you.
FAOL: Have a nice day.
Me: You too.
Yep. God works things out.
My bestie says that I am too uptight. I think she was only partially joking. But right now I don't have much room to make mistakes considering that I have made so many.
But she was right. And I love her for telling me the truth.
*shrugs shoulders...*
New music I have discovered....
Gospel:
Tye Tribett Victory and Stand Out
Israel and New Breed Friend of God and Again I Say Rejoice
Clark Sisters Blessed and Highly Favored
Lonnie Hunter and the Voices of Saint Mark Let's Dance *Actually rediscovered*
And whatever I have to do,---Sell a lung, a kidney, or whatever, I will be purchasing that new Maxwell on 7/7/09
Pretty Wings---Freaking Awesome....
check me out on www.twitter.com/soulfli
That's it for now...
Peace and Blessings,
BUMBLE!!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I know it has been a while...but y'all know I am busy right....
Posted by bumblebea at 10:39 PM
Labels: Financial Aid, God, Gospel, Maxwell, Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment