? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Well Life is...

I have been living.

That's about it.

Discovering new music and living life...

MGMT and Madcon are two of the new artists that I have discovered this month.

And I love them.

I have been trying to keep my head above water...and sometimes it's successful.

Sometimes it's not.

I love my bestie, and recently she's discovered a more awesomer friend than me. Kudos.
Slightly jealous, but at least I can admit it. But it would be totally selfish for me to expect her not to make friends. We are more than 300 miles apart. I miss her terribly.

Sometimes, I wish that life could be different. By different I mean better. By better, I mean I wish there weren't down days.

But you live and learn.

I've been trying to get out and be someone spontaneous.

Not successful yet, but I will be.

I see my future as bright, even if sometimes things occur to make it dim--I refuse to be a sad log...

Two songs I need you to download legally are MGMT's Electric Feel and Madcon's Begging.

That's it.

Peace and Blessings
BUMBLE!!!

0 comments: