? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Suffering from Insomnia

I can't sleep. I'm slightly haunted by recent events. But I won't go into details for fear that I will launch my bestie into a panic attack.

But I am up and it's 3:20 and I am blogging.

All my life, all I have ever wanted to do was make a difference and be the best at all I do. Recently, I found out that I am human. I will make mistakes. I will fall short of my own expectations. That doesnt' make it hurt any less, it just makes it easier to swallow, I guess.

I want nothing more than to be great. Why doesn't it come with a manual? Greatness should have a formula to follow that isn't as difficult to follow. But if it did, everyone would be great and effectually, no one would be.

Randomness and listening to music at 3:22 am with dry eyes.

New song on. I love it. Mgmt's Electric Feel. I love it. Don't know why.

Just Randomness.

One of my Tweeties @OnasussMaximus asked me about Epicurian Paradox. Interesting Quasi Debate.

That's it.
Peace and Blessings
BUMBLE!!!!

0 comments: