? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Insomnia

So it's one in the morning...no where close to sleepy.

I hurt, but I manage.

I feel like I should be doing more with my life...

I want to be doing more....

But what is there to do?

I want to be able to talk intellectually about everything... a bit impossible--but impossible takes about a week....

More randomness....but I hope it's interesting randomness.

What's on my mind? My goals. I want to be a doctor/medical anthropologist. Realistically, I probably won't. But I have been defying odds all my life. Survival. Being a fast kid despite being fat....Living day to day as a Black in America. Winning the battle against depression.

When I was sixteen, I set five goals for myself to accomplish by the time I was 21
I would:

Own my own house (at least beginning)
Own my own nice Lexus
Be done with college with a perfect 4.0
Have a steady income
and Have a fat Bank Account

I have yet to accomplish these goals....were they impossible?

It's taking longer than a week obviously.

Maybe I set too high standards for myself. I don't want to set attainable goals--I feel like that makes me lazy. I want to always have something to aim towards...

But maybe I am just being melodramatic.

That's all

Peace and Blessings
BUMBLE!!!

0 comments: