? ??????????????Spidy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 528 Total Grabs. ??????Get t
he Code?? ?? ?????Wall E? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 796 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Rati BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Just read My Bestie's Blog

I am a little offended at the conversation that my best friend had with a person online. Not at the actual topics, but the person's attitude about the thing--I mean if you want to be a vegan and you want to be passionate about it that is fine, but DO NOT BRING DOMESTIC ANIMALS INTO THE ARGUMENTS! That is for one, not a fair fight, after all, there are foods that humans choose to eat, and to bring a pet into the argument not only nullifies the argument, but it shows the person who isn't a vegan that there is no point in becoming one--you have to resort to insulting a person to make them feel guilty. Ask me why being an omnivore is great, I will tell you it's because I can choose from a variety of foods without being bored. Now, normally that doesn't offend me, but I know how much Gabe loves her cats. Now, I may not care for cats in general, but to insult a person based on what animals they have is just wrong and immature.

But that's it, more randomness later. After some getting some work done, I may post a music list.

Peace and blessings
Bumble.

0 comments: